[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, April 23, 2004

[combat engineers of the saf]
a force at the forefront, a force that fortifies....

it has been 37 years since the existence of the combat engineers.... and what a wonderful birthday party the combat engineers received...

starting the morning was a parade with the various engineer units... then, the chief of army launched our new chemical biological radiological defence badge....

then, it was a few games and relays before we commanders headed to the mph for a so-called buffet lunch.... delicious mouth-watering cream puffs, cheesecakes, curry puffs and dumplings.....

and then it was time to smoke out.... hurriedly i made my way onto the 5 tonner and headed back to camp to change out of my uniform while the rest booked out from the celebration site.... super duper mini ndp it was!!! not too bad lah... except for the scorching sun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home