[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, April 03, 2004

[exercise mandai]
went for my first exercise yesterday and was so shacked out to blog last night.... and we just had a safety seminar today.... so far things have been going smoothly.... no stories as yet cause i have a project and an assignment to rush.... plus, two duties this month....

held somewhere in mandai, the excercise was a twangful experience with sightings of my unit's future commanders in underwear....

come to think of it, decontamination exercises are kindof like getting raped.... you have to be stripped of your suits for washing after each exercise... and i forgot to mention that it was held in a forested training area... sadistic...

- actual name of the exercise is not used to protect the credibility of the army...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home