[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

[lost and found]
imagine doing your business in the toilet and finding a handphone staring at you with your pants down....

imagine yourself dropping your handphone and then being unable to find it just a minute later....

imagine having to check everyone's bag for a lost handphone while they book out....

imagine yourself checking the toilets and your men's cupboards in search of a missing handphone...

all that happened in my camp.... and it was not fun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home