[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, April 04, 2004

[simplicity]
Strolling along the road I see
Lots of people walking happily

Cars whiz past and trees just sway
All carried out in such a nice way

Buildings stand up tall
Salute me and will never fall

The slow breeze caresses my face
My hair is ruffled out of place

I look up at the sky and give it a friendly gaze
It paints a wide smile upon my face

I begin to like what I see
Just like a quiet stroll by the sea

Vivid colours are etched in my brain
Such a great feeling I proclaim

Sitting down I observe the things around me
Is this how simple life can be?

Let’s appreciate the little things in life
It makes it all so meaningful to survive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home