[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, April 18, 2004

[striking a balance]
sounds like what my officer always loves to say... but this time, it's for charity... and so you think.... only about half of what you donate to nkf is actually spent on their patients.... so where does the other half go? go figure....

anyway, kudos to mediacorp artistes for doing it again.... watch with bated breath when fann and yuwu attempt a balancing act on a narrow square frame in mid-air!!!

sometimes you beg to differ when you see artistes crying on tv.... is it for real you ask? hmmm... that's for me to know and you to find out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home