[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

[wasted time]
some people have been saying bad things about sp recently... and they feel as though their time has gone to waste... somewhat true for me too...

hmmm.... that's so especially relevant as four of my videos are still in cold storage... just like what they did to fann wong when they found out that she had a dual contract... anyway, just hope my insignificant efforts writing articles don't go to waste and that they'll be published someday...

and, great news is that someone has requested specially for me to cover their event... more details to come i guess....

p.s. my ex-editor sent me an email to clarify some stuff about my unhappiness... i guess only time can heal the wounds...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home