[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

[chilled]
what can be more relaxing than chilling to music, lying on the bed with a 475ml tub of coffee flavoured haagen dazs ice cream?

love the ice cream in slightly melted style... dig up a blob, excavate it from the spoon and it dives into your mouth!! slowly and surely, the creamy ice cream melts and glides down your throat...

the only thing that i'm afraid of is that i'll finish the whole tub!!

just dug out my secret box from my drawer to relive some memories... a lot of secret stuff inside man!!



some stuff includes move ticket stubs and very old coins and notes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home