[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, May 06, 2004

[exams done]
lame but true.... received a call to go down for an interview for a marketing executive in a financial firm.... haha.... and that's all....

finally after a three-day hiatus from camp to study for my exams, i shall have to go back to camp tomorrow.... and boy, the exams were great.... can clear my brain liao!!! out comes all the memorised stuff... haha....

went to sp after the exams and yes, a new editor is on board.... our third editor in three years.... however, one thing still remains unchanged.... i am still around... hehe....

wonder why... actually, no lah... i have changed.... my writing has improved.... and i tried new stuff and perhaps got my teeny weeny break....

now now now... when will something BIG come up??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home