[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, May 23, 2004

[nightlife]
kindof trying to do night shots these days... and it is all about experimenting...

was at cream at pacific plaza and borders cafe yesterday for dinner and dessert respectively... and just shot and shot along the road... wonder if anyone thought i was crazy.... or even assumed that i was a traffic police trying to catch speedsters along scotts road...



seems like a time to chill out until my results are announced.... and keep myself relaxed till the next round of exams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home