[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, May 29, 2004

[pride in the saf]
perhaps the only way to enhance the image of the saf is to create public awareness of how good the army is... hence the hoo-ha about the 17th mindef pride day...

even sp has it publicised on their website... shows how important it is huh... sometimes even their own news does not get so much publicity man... excuse me, is it part of agenda setting?



it's a time where they show off their best for the public to see... and sometimes in public you can see how cheeky drivers can be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home