[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, May 22, 2004

[sai kang]
ever since the last outcamp run at changi village, i told myself not to keng and not run...

and although transport is provided for the sai kang party, i didn't volunteer to help out and decided to run 5km even with my current excused status...



and garang as i am, i completed the run... although many others were in front of me, it was just so satisfying to finish the run...

then our department headed to the new 440 seater mc donalds at west coast park... and my my my... their service needs brushing up... maybe a pr company can help them boost their image...



i guess everyone enjoyed the run just as much... well, maybe not... hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home