[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

[servicing]
servicing is one of the many jobs technicians do.... and i'm currently still trying to complete servicing for the month of may... for the past two days, eod equipment and cbre capabilities were on display for some big shot french general... other than that, life has been pretty smooth flowing...

also caught the movie troy last week and i was kindof like dozing through the show... tired lah...

some words of advice from sgt elvin: friends in camp may not be what they are outside camp... they may have split personality... so beware...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home