[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

[blackout]
imagine that it's a nice cool night at home and you are chilling out to music and chatting on the net when...

boom!!

in a matter of nanoseconds, your room is turned into a silent hole...

now instead of panicking, crazy me peeped out of the windows to see what had happened... and true enough, it turned out to be what i expected and was so intense... apparently, it not only affected my block and the blocks around me... even hougang was in toal darkness!!

and guess what i did next?

i called the Streats hotline and told them about the blackout...

and the rest they say is history...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home