[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, June 06, 2004

[conference and the whole glam thing]
went for an 800 dollar conference at the grand copthorne hotel on friday... also rubbed shoulders with media bigwigs like colonel bernard toh, director of mindef's public affairs.... you see his name appear in the straits times forum and it was a pleasure meeting him... haha...



food was great... especially the chocolate cheese cake... i chomped down three slices man!! but the best thing was to meet up with part of the team of reporters after a long lull period... and of course, met fullstop's third editor...



surely it was tiring and had to go for my print media lesson after the conference... but heck, it was fun...



and coming up next is another large scale training session cum visit to khl printing on thursday... looks like its gonna be a busy week ahead....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home