[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, June 26, 2004

[just another day]
just back from my uncle's house somewhere along bukit timah.... and checked out his new bmw too... nice grey car... not really a lot of happening stuff today...

just that i went for a meeting with my editor this morning... and some stories of mine have been scrapped... but it's okay... also pitched some story ideas to him and were kindof well received...

also, today was special as it was my first time at crystal jade... though people have been saying that the food there is great, i did not try it till today...

gotta sleep early and will have to stop here... i shall be going to pulau ubin tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home