[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, June 25, 2004

[limited edition]
life is pretty smooth going these days... especially since you are no longer kept in suspense about what grades you scored for your modules... it's like getting butterflies in your stomach and the thought of failing it makes you an insomniac...

thank goodness they replied... that meaning i did not fail!!

but just to divert your attention, let me first talk about the campaign that involves m&m chocolates.. apparently something big is coming... and to herald that change, they decided to play a little chess with us...

see, they made all the m&m chocolate pieces black and white and in a limited packaging and quantity too... interesting...



and... oh yeah... just for the record, i got two b...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home