[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, June 19, 2004

[pull factor]
they came.. they tugged... and some even pulled with all their might and were left to roll onto the ground...

and in some cases, the opponent was too strong... even with proper tugs in co-ordination ns coy team could not even establish foothold over their opponents... and eventually they were dragged all the way past the winning point...



and while the ns coy did fare badly, shouts of jubilee could be heard from the hq team as they blazed their way for a pull of a lifetime...



and boy their faces were red hot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home