[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

[street fest]
sunday was a day for rest and also popped down by the singapore street fest... was like so scary man, the whole event... many dark clothed people dressed like demons, vampires all grossly made up... with dark rings, white faces all complete with a funny stench... wierd cosplay...

however, in the midst of loud music and photo taking, a band of soliders streamed along orchard road... cool man as they marched to the music in number one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home