[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, June 27, 2004

[ubin legend]
woke up way too early and got to changi so fast... even though i missed a bus, i still managed to get there way ahead of anthony, alvin and brandem...

ubin is a nice place in terms of the scenery and the people there...



and apart from the scenery, there are many fruit trees around... so much so that i even managed to find a durian!! other than that, we were pretty much enjoying the coconuts...



but perhaps the most difficult task of the day was to locate different access points to the quarry...

and boy, was the scenery breathtaking and it nearly swept me off my feet... good thing i kept them firmly rooted to the ground...



but the rest decided to take the plunge...



and on our way back something unfortunate happened and i had to hitch a ride back to the jetty... go figure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home