[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, July 11, 2004

[blissful wedding]
first time today that i attended a military wedding... kindof nice... although i saw it on tv during channel u's navy serial, it was an eye-opener to see it unfolding before your eyes...



held at noble house (a place that resembled a modern old shophouse), it was sheer fun just seeing how my fellow unit officers wield their swords... i even played with one...



of course it's a blissful marriage for the couple too... and yes, the food was fit for a noble!!! just don't ask me how much i put in the red packet... shhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home