[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, July 03, 2004

[home for ndp]
checked out the ndp 2004 webbie today... and no, i did not get any tickets for the show...

so i'll get ready to sing my way 'Home' at home with Kit Chan and JJ Lin at this year's ndp...

instead of a new song, this local favourite has been chosen for the ndp again this year....

Brigadier-General (BG) Chin Phei Chen, Chairman of the NDP Executive Committee said: "The reason we stand out so strongly is because of the strength we have, the passion that our people have. I am sure that whoever sings this song, you'll find that you can associate with it very well."

and yes, the passion is all you need even if it is just staying at home when the lights go out... way to go singporeans!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home