[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, August 13, 2004

[another snake]
caught another snake on wednesday... but this time it's not a baby cobra but a baby python.... it's nice and cute and brown in colour and is shiny with a rainbow of colours under the sun!!

of course, no matter how much i describe to you, it is better to see for yourself...

actually i wanted to keep it as a pet but after thinking of the time that i have to spend to maintain and feed it, i decided to give it to jonathan...

and it is now in his house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home