[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, August 16, 2004

[cameras rolling tomorrow]
yup... the cameras will start to roll tomorrow for the next two weeks as i begin shooting my tribute video for my oc...

loads of people to interview and loads of photographs and videos to shoot...

this web has been pretty hot with loads of people leaving comments... and i guess it's good cause people are actually reading... haha... i thought no one really bothered to read my blog but the results prove otherwise... anyway, keep those comments coming as i continue to shoot more photos to improve...

going back to camp liao and there's lots of pollution these days i must say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home