[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, August 01, 2004

[it's august]
boy boy boy... how time flies... in another 18 days i will reach my two year ns mark!!!

but i'll be super happy once i finish my final exams... then i can concentrate on fullstop...

upcoming targets:
national skills competition - 28 aug
sp's first glider competition - 11 sep
sp's 50th anniversary dinner - 2 oct

proposed stories:
reporter trains together with canoe polo team
reporter checks out the women's dragon boat team

hopefully my boss is reading... then he can arrow me to go for the above...

haha... just kidding...

must go study liao... enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home