[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, August 14, 2004

[project x]
will be very busy for the next few weeks....

firstly, i would be shooting a video in camp as a tribute to my oc who is leaving at the end of the month... work on the script has already started... i already have a brief idea of how its gonna look like liao...

and i'm also the entertainment oic for the oc evening on 30 august... meaning to say that i would be emcee again... cool... and my co-emcee robin and i have already spent half a day writing the script...

then i'll also have to go source for a huge thank you or farewell card to present to him on that day...

secondly, i will take over from my boss as wits co-ordinator for the time being as he is in hospital for an operation... as there will be a meeting with co on 20 august, i have to make sure all teams have contributed and have projects to present....

just wish that i can get a best wits project award and my best soldier award soon so i can clear my leave in peace!!

9 weeks to go before i clear leave, 18 more weeks to ord!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home