[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, August 02, 2004

[qi li xiang]
jay's fifth album comes with the music video of the song qi li xiang which was shot in takasaki city in gunma, japan, and features romantic poem-like scenery. in another video, the injury of cease-fire, jay plays the narrator and military official which was artistically filmed as a war epic in vladivostok, russia.



set to be launched on august 3, the king of asian pop has done it yet again keeping fans like me excited...

blending rock ballad with oriental flavour, leading track qi li xiang carries poetic lyrics by jay's best production partner fang wen shan....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home