[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, August 30, 2004

[red hot charity]
the annual president's star charity is here again!! beaming 'live' on channel 5 on 12 september, this year's show has the president himself participating in one item...

however mediacorp has reamained mum on how involved he would be...

but on thing for sure.... this year's participating artistes are a far cry from the previous big names like fann and zoe.... fann's probably shooting a movie while zoe is pregnant...

perhaps the only interest to watch the show is to see how newbies like felicia chin, cheryl chin, huang shi yu, ng hui and dai qian yun bring in the dough for charity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home