[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, August 15, 2004

[shooting a celebrity]
what were you thinking?! of course it's not that thing you're thinking of...

in fact, it is far more interesting and action packed than that...

i signed up for the 8 days/i weekly photography seminar and was one of the lucky 100 who attended... together with mediacorp artiste ng hui in tow...

the photogs, steve zhu and simon sim who were there shared tips on indoor and outdoor photography...



now before you say that i'm lucky, take a look at this first but please don't get jealous and beat me up when you see me on the streets on my next assignment...



and finally, here's the evidence that i did learn something from the seminar...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home