[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, August 22, 2004

[stunt bikers]
watched the twins effect 2 at plaza singapura yesterday afternoon and was treated to a stunt bike demo.... not that it was extraordinary since i get to see them perform all the time while i was in poly tagging along with the bikers...

but was surprised to see jeremy chin in action....



and it's not easy to do this stunt which requires the biker to manouver the bike and let it fly over the people underneath... what a feat indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home