[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, August 29, 2004

[who says i'm a media whore]
although i'm appearing in 8 days again this week, it does not mean that i'm a thick-skinned media whore...

firstly, the letter sent to 8 days that was published was done just for fun... and i never expected it to be published...

secondly, as one of the lucky 100 to attend the photgraphy session, i guess it was just sheer luck... and the photograph that they published this week was just an impromptu thing... not planned at all...

how did that happen?

i first took a photo with ng hui and apparently, we all have a free print so i went to the instant print centre to get it printed...

then i decided to catch ng hui again and asked her to autograph the photo... and it so happened that the photographer asked me to pose with her and snapped a quick picture... no one knew that photog was from 8 days as there were so many photogs around!!

so you can't blame me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home