[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, August 26, 2004

[a word of thanks]
that's the title of the 12 minute video that will be screened on 30 aug during my oc evening...

5 days of shooting, 2 days of editing and one night of not sleeping!!! i and zhenwei actually spent the night from 10pm to 5am cutting and adding in the music... it's gonna be power packed man!!

finally the culmination hard work can be seen...

this is how the title screen of the video looks like...



and the skyline of 39sce...



well, i gotta go prepare myself and sleep early so that i can concentrate during the rehearsal tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home