[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

[accidental tourist]
supposed to go to the mdis library to do some research and look for a particular graduation project as reference... but...

since it's my first time going there from home on public transport, i lost my way... i kindof missed the stop... and, as usual, my instinct was not 100% foolproof...

and so i landed at the most unexpected place...

the airport...



well, i could have stopped somewhere along the expressway.... but that would have meant a late lunch... and i didn't want that to happen considering the fact that i did not eat a lot for breakfast... and so, the only choice was to drop by the airport before going to the mdis library...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home