[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

[arrow response]
stress at work has made me want to go for another long deserved break... so to beat stress, i decided to go for a night swim after daniel's suggestion...

so after having my hair cut to prepare for tomorrow's muster parade, i went to daniel's house, which is just opposite mine, stripped down to my surf shorts and took a plunge into the icy cool pool...



and after playing and fooling around in the pool, we headed for a few rounds in the sauna... super de-stressed now...



maybe i shall take off on thursday to do my project and visit the library...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home