[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, September 17, 2004

[camera's dead]
after almost serving me for close to eleven months, my canon ixus II conked out yesterday...

i shall have to bring in to its creators today and have it fixed... so meanwhile, pictures of what i do in the next few weeks will be a no-no...

anyway, i still got to finish my project so i guess these remaining weeks of september will not be so full of activity as before....

but rest assured, i'll still try to post some old pics...

here's the view from the canon showroom at harbourfront, the place i'll be sending my camera to..



the cable cars look super cool don't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home