[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, September 09, 2004

[drivers day out]
as scheduled, i am on off today!!! but only half day... and so here i am, blogging before i go to camp...

today will probably be my last day posting pictures of me in camp as my loa for camera expires tomorrow... and tomorrow, my department will be on off!!! we will probably be at chevrons bowling...

and so back to the topic... yesterday was not as stressful as tuesday... only got one big arrow... WITs...

so i had some spare time although i still worked through lunch checking mails, sending quotations, repairing stuff and doing paper work....

but i took a break and went to the mess to have my breakfast... along with drivers too... so i asked them to sit at the same table as me (commanders mess mah, men cannot sit unless given permission)

and so they did...

kian wee kept on asking to take his photo and asked me what was different about him that day... stupid me didn't even notice... it's actually the removal of his braces... no wonder he kept on giving me a big smile wider than usual...



then chi xiang the jc calibre but went to poly driver sat on my left with raymond poh...



and finally the 'cutest guy in hq' (that's what he always calls himself) caught on camera...



then at log office during lunch, 'fit' lennon was showing off to me his chin ups....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home