[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, September 10, 2004

[email day]
spent the whole half of yesterday replying my emails... and sending nominations for people for WITs conversion course.... and a lot of other stuff...

of course all work and no play makes ephraim a dull boy... so i pop out of my boss' work cubical where i was using the computer and talk cock before going back in to do some more work...

and it was signaller day yesterday.... haha....


signallers jing guo, glen and dovin....

however, although it was a half day off for me, i still stayed in the office till nine plus completing some servicibility report together with signaller cum logistics officer personal assistant edwin...

reached home only at ten!!!! sigh.... but never mind, i will start clearing leave and off in three weeks time which is two weeks ahead of my planning due to the extra off days awarded for my contribution towards oc evening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home