[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, September 17, 2004

[gate 65]
watched the terminal today... and the show emphasised only one word... wait...

repeat after me, w-a-i-t...

and before i even managed to catch the show, brian kept me waiting liao... however, after waiting i still managed to enjoy the show...

well i must say that the airport set built in a warehouse was pretty impressive... but what touched hearts most would probably be the romantic love scenes in the show...

other than that, tom hanks character's pitiful looks scores once again with the audience just like his previous shows...

amid love and friendship, the story builds up and charts viktor narvoski's adventure and mis-adventures living at gate 65 of the jfk international airport... the story finally culminates when viktor is eventually allowed to enter new york after the war is over...

he finally fulfils the promise to his dead father and the intriguing mystery of him carrying an empty can is finally revealed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home