[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, September 02, 2004

[last night]
it seemed so sudden but last night was the last time i had the chance to sleep in my bunk... just this morning, my oc told my cq that our bunks would be combined and torn down to make way for a laundry point...

and just after lunch i was told to vacate it... looks like i would be staying out for a very long time as upgrading of our unit's bunks will last till year end...



at least i took a good look at my bunk for the last time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home