[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

[rehearsals again]
haha... while the rest of the company is clearing off today and tomorrow, i'm busy with rehearsals again...

say a-g-a-i-n.... yup... that's it... again...

this time, i'm not in the limelight but behind the scenes... well, it's okay... sometimes it's good to let others shine too... must be humble...

so the story goes... it's the permanent secretary of defence's visit on 21 september in my camp and alpha coy is busy rehearsing to make the display of our cbre capabilities perfect... for the past two days they have been rehearsing and rehearsing... gosh... and today and tomorrow too...

so why am i there since it concerns alpha? since i was not involved on standby at the army open house, i decided to volunteer for this display...

now, say v-o-l-u-n-t-e-e-r... that's it... volunteer.... haha...

and my job there is to make sure that all the equipment they use are in tip top condition... and if there is any breakdown on any equipment, i will open my ammo box and replace the spoilt parts to get it working again...

quite cool lah... for this i don't waste my off days and i also get to leave camp early too!!! alpha oc said that the signallers (who are involved because of the sound system) and i can leave early.... and that was like around 3pm!!! he rocks man!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home