[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, September 05, 2004

[the sun, the sand and the sea]
long day today... however, i'm still not that tired to skip blogging altogether...

you should have guessed from the title that i went to the beach today... and halfway through, rain poured down... so to keep ourselves occupied, xinlong decided to whip out his new minolta camera for a few shots...



however, after the slight drizzle, the sun came up again at sentosa...

so the gang of five, jeremy, zhihao, xinlong, sebastian and me played volleyball along the coast...


sebastian concentrating there...


zhihao gets a good shot..


sunshine boy xinlong and me posing for a "fhm" cover shoot... haha...

but, no matter how many sunshine boys were present, the drizzle still came back... and after about four hours at the beach we decided to call it quits as our stomaches were already growling... and along the way, i managed to get jeremy to snap a photo of me on the beach...



so we packed up and look for another friend brandem... but as he was so engrossed in his game, we decided to top up our growling stomaches with food...



so we left the island for plaza singapura... and after much discussion we decided to head for pastamania for dinner...



and topped it up with a giant earthquake!!!



and that was how my first trip to sentosa beach turned out to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home