[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, September 12, 2004

[zooming breakfast]
had a fast and furious breakfast, a race against time at mc cafe at shaw towers this morning... kindof rushed to town after going to church for my brother's baptism today....



and it was a zooming treat as racy sports cars greeted me as i made my way to the cafe...



actually the mc cafe at shaw is quite a cool place to just relax and chill out as i found out today.. and, yes, the friendly staff there actually blast my kindof music!!!

go there and you will find out what kind of music rocks my radio....

anyway, wow, today i did a lot of travelling.... from orchard... to bukit timah for lunch... to bishan... to rivervale... and finally to my aunt's place at nobhill...

and while i was at junction 8, i kindof had a glimpse of jeff chang... and of course i did not miss sharon au and calvin soh at the filming of an episode of barter trade too.... super crowded sia...



as i was rushing for time, i didn't get a chance to say hi to sharon... haha... what a pity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home