[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, October 21, 2004

[the end is here]
if you are thinking that it is the end of christopher michael lee, you are wrong... because i did not watch singapore idol today...

instead, i was at my graduation project presentation... and yup here's a brief preview...

Ephraim Loy, Adv Dip. (MC)

i passed... yeah!!!

anyway, no news about my graduation ceremony but here's a cool deal...

fullStoP editor asked me to help with the revamp of the paper... hopefully i can show my creativity and editorial skills... haha... and yes, i should be getting my namecard soon...

and i'll probably spend my november leave doing that... and it sure sounds fun...

i also sms-ed ex-editor chin kar just now to thank him.... haiz... the issue about me and my associate editor post so long ago liao... time to forget it.... i shall dump it in the dustbin...

and also kudos to sharon for her outgoing presentation style with her reader's digest and national geographic presentation.... you got me hooked... haha.... and to sharon: thanks so much for that complementary edition of national geographic september ish... you're so nice to me... keke....

okay, got to go get some shut-eye... should be running tomorrow morning... again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home