[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, October 01, 2004

[first day]
the first day of a new month is a good time to start a blog and a better time to re-open one... hahaha....

and yesterday, i submitted my ord leave plan for approval...



and yes... my bosses approved it... last night, i received an email from co... guess what he wrote? haha.... got new target for the month of october liao... more details at a later date....

meanwhile to all of you out there... thanks for your support!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home