[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, October 31, 2004

[glitz, glamour and the whole grand thing]
celebrated my birthday last night... though not really the actual day or at a restaurant like last year, it was still quite cool.... 22 liao.... like super old...

this time, i had a blueberry cheese cake.... wah super sweet...



as for the food.... it was pretty normal with the hokkien mee, satay chicken, fried fish, cauliflower and turnip soup....



haha.... won't tell you about the presents.... but lotsa birthday cards and greetings from nkf, singtel, mdis, citylink and many others....

the only sian thing is that i have to go to camp on my actual birthday due to a super important pride meeting with co... too bad lor... who ask me to volunteer to be pride co-ordinator...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home