[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, October 08, 2004

[grand opening]
finally handed in my project last saturday... but i still had to return my reference materials hence the visit to the mdis library today...

and guess where the library is? changi!!! sigh....

however, i was done with it in the afternoon.... and decided to check out lawrence's new branch together wit 3sg (ns) brandem liew... haha...

and today was the grand opening of the don don outlet at ang mo kio....



and there was a 20% discount from lawrence and luvenia... and boy, i'm super full now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home