[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, October 14, 2004

[idol fever]
tonight's show was the second one that i really sat through... as the competition heats up, it is really difficult to predict who will be booted out...

with all eight finalists rooting for votes from the audience, it's anybody guess who'll get voted out...

however, just my two cents worth, oli was great, maia lived up to my expectations, leandra had the full package tonight and daphne was so-so but her song was nice...

for the guys, jerry as usual with the constipated voice, taufiq was awesome, sly was perfect and christopher was far from his best...

but really does the singing matter? going by the singing, christopher and jerry would not make it but they sure have the support from the audience...

sly and maia have the bad boy/girl image that scores...

taufik and oli have the smooth voice even if their looks are so-so...

whereas daphne and leandra need to connect with the audience though their package is there...

and so my prediction is that either daphne or christopher will be out...



only time will tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home