[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, October 03, 2004

[mediacorp weekend]
it only takes mediacorp star fann wong two bottles of face paint and a brush to turn on her cheeky mood it seems...



a total of close to 500 fannatics were at the mediacorp starlet's outdoor promotion for vcds of her drama serial at junction 8 today...

and boy were they wild....



then later in the afternoon at wheelock place, her radio counterparts daniel ong and carrie drove the orchard crowd crazy as they obliged with photos and autographs after the perfect 10 lanyard giveaway....


carrie chong and me...


daniel ong and me...

kindof sad cause i didn't get the cool lanyard... but it's okay.... can try again... but this time i would queue early and not go to borders to read mags liao... haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home