[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, October 29, 2004

[poor chris]
christopher christopher, where art thou fans?

week after week, he gets flak from the judges for his choice of song...

if christopher is improving, i guess the reason is that he has not been doing it fast enough hence it's his turn to get the boot... and only five are left: leandra, taufik, oli, daphne and sly....

a pity, i missed the results show....

point to note: today's predictions are quite spot on...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fazzy said...

Do you know his Facebook page???
huhuhu...

Friday, April 06, 2012 12:49:00 pm

 
Blogger Ephraim Loy 黎传志 said...

Unfortunately, no.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:37:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home