[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, October 30, 2004

[the route to ord]
finally.... the time has come for me to go....

the number game:
number of weeks left to the big day = 7
number of working days left to ord = 10
number of cds duty left to ord = 2
number of leave days in my ord leave plan = 21
number of off days in my ord leave plan = 12 1/2
number of extra off days that could not be cleared = 1/2
number of extra duties i served so far in my ns life = 2
number of confinements i served in my ns life = 0
number of performing gigs i had in my ns life = 5
number of times i hosted chill out hour on power98 = 2
number of i/c appointments i had in my ns life = 5
number of times i was part of an organising committee = 2
number of times i visited the mo to report sick = 1
number of times i called the saf hotline = 1
number of days of mc i had in my ns life = 5
number of times i was posted under log branch = 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home