[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, October 09, 2004

[showtime]
spent the afternoon selling stuff to raise funds for my church.... and i was stationed at the auditorium of the lovely nanyang polytechnic... cool man...



and the whole purpose was to catch the crowd at the ascension kindergarten annual concert titled wrong channel... and yes, it's all about tv that's why phua chu kang was there too...



other than that, there were dances, a funny holland v spoof, tacky advertisements and even songs from disney cartoons....



and ascension actually has a lot of kids compared to some ten years ago when i was there... wow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home